This page is regularly updated, please select here to view the latest version.
Young Outdoor Photographer of the Year
OUT AND ABOUT IN MARLOW
Buildings, Streets, Parks, Sport, People, Nature and Wildlife
Age groups: Under 7; 7-11; 12-18. Cash Prizes.
Deadline for entries: Sunday June 10th 2018
More information and Rules:
1. The judges will be looking for the best outdoor photo taken locally by a young photographer within the last year. It could be a photo of a Building, Street, Park, Sport, People, Nature or Wildlife. ‘Locally’ means in Marlow, Bisham, Little Marlow, Marlow Bottom, Great Marlow or Medmenham - the areas covered by Marlow Museum.
2. Your image should show your camera skills, creativity and originality.
Your age will be taken into account when we judge the photos.
3. There will be prizes for the winners and runners up in each of the age groups: Under 7s, 7-11s and 12-18s. The overall winner will receive an extra prize and the title of Marlow’s Young Outdoor Photographer of the Year.
4. Photographs must be: entirely the work of the young person named on the entry form; taken within the last twelve months; supplied in electronic form with sufficiently high resolution to print at A4 size.
5. Entry is free. Please copy and paste the entry form below into an email and send it with your entries attached preferably as .jpg, up to 3 entries per person, to email@example.com.
Alternatively you can bring them to the Museum on disk or memory stick.
Entries are welcome from April 1st, but must be in by midnight on Sunday 10th June 2018.
6. Prizes will be awarded to the winners on Regatta Sunday, 17th June 2018, in Higginson Park.
7. Winning photographs will be displayed that day in the park and later in the museum, on our website and if possible in the local press.
8. By entering the competition you give consent for your name, likeness and entries to appear in museum publicity.
9. You may also access this form online at www.marlowmuseum.org ( ie the download link above these rules).
10. The judges' decision is final.
(for most small images - select image to enlarge)